An in-kind donation is a contribution of items and/or services in lieu of cash. Examples of in-kind donations World In Need will consider include:
- Services from companies, such as printing, shipping, banners, graphic and video design
- Bulk donations–large donations of a single product, such as water, food, clothing, blankets, diapers, tarps, and paper product
- Donated goods such as office supplies, food and beverages, health and hygiene
When thinking about donating goods or services to World In Need, please contact us so we can determine if we have a need for the product or service, and/or the means to accept your donation.
Conditions for Collections of Goods and Individual Items
World In Need is unable to accept:
- Items with an expired shelf life
- Used hygiene items
- Items which are defective or not in working order
For more information about in-kind gifts, contact Michael Wharton at (615) 309-5030 ext. 101.
Donate now with a monetary gift
One hundred percent (100%) of all donations are used to procure product or to support our shipping costs.
Via U.S. Mail
Mail your check to our corporate office:
World In Need
1233 Northgate Business Parkway
Madison, TN 37115